Be sure to bring your canine companion along next time you stay with us!
- Pamper your pooch with a Hyatt vacation, and enjoy benefits that include:
- Welcome letter and special dog door hanger
- Hyatt branded dog bowl and dog bed delivered through housekeeping
- Concierge assistance in finding nearby pet services
- In-room welcome card and amenity for your pooch.
- Dogs may not exceed 50 pounds each
- Maximum two dogs per room, not to exceed total of 100 pounds
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in common areas, including the fitness center, gift shop, restaurants, bar or pool
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in public areas
- Dogs must be attended at all times, unless left in a kennel in the guest room
- Guests must leave a cell phone number with the front desk so we may contact if necessary
- Guests need to call extension 56 to arrange cleaning time each day; otherwise room will not be serviced by housekeeping
- Hotels will assess a fee of $100 per stay up to six nights. An additional $100 deep cleaning fee is charged from day seven through day 30 (total of $200). From day 30, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. A designated dog walking area is available for guests traveling with dogs, complete with convenient, fully stocked clean-up stations.
- Dogs must be settled in their guest room by 9:30 PM
- Guests are responsible for all damage caused by their pets. After departure, any damages found upon guest room inspection will be billed to the guest.
Note: Reservations must be made three days in advance by calling 800 233 1234.