Take advantage of the variety of transportation options steps away from our hotel. Hyatt Regency Dallas offers complimentary local transportation to many of the Dallas’ top attractions. Running every Friday and Saturday, hotel guests will choose from three route options. The hotel also provides a complimentary business shuttle for individual business travelers to local downtown offices within two miles of the hotel. Service is available Monday through Friday, and is based upon availability. Please call Guest Services for reservations at extension 7192.
Inspired by our guests, Hyatt Regency Dallas offers a complimentary weekend shuttle service. Visiting many of the city’s hot spots, guests will have the opportunity to experience more of what Dallas have to offer. Visit the concierge desk to schedule your transportation today! #HyattAroundTown
Transportation to / from DFW International Airport (22 miles)
- Taxi fare is approximately $45-50
- Super Shuttle is approximately $14 per person, one way, and operates 24 hours a day. Vans are blue with yellow lettering that states Super Shuttle.
- The DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) orange line leaves from the airport and goes to the West End station, and guests can take either the red or blue line to get to Union Station (attached to the hotel via underground concourse). For transportation to DFW Airport from the hotel, guests can take either the red or blue DART lines from Union Station to the West End station and switch to the orange line to take to the airport.
Transportation to / from Love Field Airport (8 miles)
- Taxi fare is approximately $20-25
Guests are connected to Union Station and the following transportation options via underground walkway from the hotel.
- Amtrak: Connected to Hyatt Regency Dallas by way of underground walkway to Union Station. Please call 214 653 1101 for train information.
- Greyhound:(LINK TO www.greyhound.com) The nearest Greyhound station is located at 205 S Lamar St. Please call 214 849 6831 for bus information.
- Light Rail Service (Operated by DART – Dallas Area Rapid Transit):
Guests looking to explore the city can access the DART red and blue light rail lines, as well as the Trinity Rail Express to Fort Worth from Union Station. Routes available to immediate downtown area locations include Dallas Convention Center, Dallas Zoo, West End Historic District and NorthPark Center shopping mall. Cost is $2.50 per person for two hours of unlimited rides or $5.00 for day pass.
- Download the GoPassSM on Apple or Android for mobile ticketing.
- Hours of operation are 5:30 AM to Midnight.
- For more information, please call 214.979.1111.
- D-Link – This is a special service provided by DART, Downtown Dallas, Inc. and the City of Dallas that lets you explore the many unique and historic districts of Downtown Dallas. Buses run every 15 minutes from 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
Looking for other ways to get around the city? We have a cab station at the hotel front drive, and other options include:
Avis/Budget has a new location inside Hyatt Regency Dallas’ lobby. Hours are expected to vary on business levels so we recommend contacting them ahead of time to make arrangements.
AVIS – 214-712-7188
Budget – 214-712-7189